Electrical and Solar Estimator
We are seeking an experienced Electrical and Solar Estimator to join our team. As ME&E’s Estimator, you will be responsible for driving the company’s sales and contributing to the company’s growth through the following primary functions:
- Customer Care
- Inside and Outside Sales
- Selecting, screening, and pursuing opportunities
- Electrical and renewable energy systems design
- Electrical and renewable energy systems estimating
Required Skills, Abilities, and Attributes
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, abilities, and attributes:
- At least two years of experience in estimating electrical and solar construction projects
- Technical knowledge of the electrical and solar PV trades, including material jargon and codeology at a Journeyman level.
- Excellent reasoning and negotiating skills.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient use of computers and standard programs including: EBM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Quickbooks Online, Knowify, Acrobat, Google Aps, and more.
- The ability to:
- Design, build, and value engineer electrical projects.
- Handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Manage time effectively with grace under pressure.
- Serve as a team player with a win — win attitude.
Key Performance Goals/Expected Results
A successful candidate in this position will be held accountable for achieving the following goals within 90 days:
- Accurately bid an average of $100,000 weekly
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a health, vision, dental, and life insurance benefit program, and other benefits. The anticipated salary for this position is $60,000 per year depending on experience. We are willing to negotiate relocation expense reimbursement.
Please submit a cover letter describing why you are the right person to join our team, your resume, and at least three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF documents preferred.
McKeever Energy and Electric is an equal opportunity employer.